Frequently Asked Questions
Q: why doesn't the game launch after I press Start on the Patcher?
- Make sure the Einherjar folder or ~Einherjar.exe are whitelisted in your Anti-Virus.
Q: How can I make the font larger?
- Add Korean language to Windows then remove it. Guide
Q: How can I fix the Entry Point Not Found/amd64/atlumdag.dll error?
- Rename dbghelp.dll to dbghelp_old.dll.
Q: Can I reset stats/skills?
- Yes, in the building southwest of the Prontera fountain.
Q: Is there a card remover?
- Yes, in the Prontera refine building.
Q: Where can I get red/yellow gemstones at a low level?
Q: Why doesn't my Merchant have Discount/Overcharge?
- Those skills were removed, see Merchant.
Q: Can you make summons untargettable?
- No, it's a client limitation.
Q: What does CRIT do?
- It adds a % bonus damage and a hit modifier. Current numbers are 50% bonus damage + 1/2 luck % hit.
Q: How much DEX do I need for instant cast?
- Insant cast is no longer possible. See Cast Time/Delay.
Q: How do I open another client?
- You are not supposed to.
Q: Am I supposed to gain HP when equipping pickaxe, and lose HP when equipping staff + shield?
- Yes. Staff in main hand gives mystical mastery if you use a shield as well it'll give some of the hp back. Type (at)battlestats mastery if you want to check current bonuses.
Q: Why can't I see my exp bar after job level 50?
- It's a client limitation, you can check progress with @showexp.
Q: Are the entrance quests for dungeons still a thing that needs to be done?
- Yes, but most of them unlock a teleport for your entire account
Q: Where can I get Amethyst, Aquamarine, etc?
- Jeweler NPCs, monster drops, Mining, Buccaneer's Plunder, Gift Boxes from Myst Case Card and Blacksmith's Dismantle.
Q: Is there a way to see how many chests are left/I've opened?
- No and there won't be.
Q: Where is the Control Dead quest?
- In Niflheim, talk to Hel in the same place as Revenant's quest.
Q: Where can I buy bullets?
Q: Where can I get pistols?
Q: Can the Lv 1 Teleport confirmation window be removed?
Q: Can Taekwon be changed to Swiftness mastery?