So the servers about to be public for 2 years, for it I'd like to revamp the Einherjar Set the Necromancer Set and implement a few new items that players create/design. So Let's hold a little event. Any ideas can be submitted to #event-submissions (messages can not be read or edited once submitted) on discord or via the Bug Tracker, if submitted via Bug Tracker be sure to flag as "This issue is confidential and should only be visible to team members with at least Reporter access." so only Staff can read it.
1) Must be submitted before 2020-08-20 23:59 -5 GMT
2) Simple design an item or set for the game that is balanced and interesting.
3) Unlimited Suggestions
4) Collab between players for design is allowed but prize will be split
5) Einherjar Set is to be unslotted
6) Necromancer Set can either be crafted or slotted
7) New unique bonus effects / skill are allowed and encoraged
8) Can take event tickets instead of Cash Points at a rate of 10:1
1) For sets I'll be picking the best overall design for the set, but if someone creates are particularly good single item I might pull that into a set as well.
2) There is such a thing as a bad idea and you will be judged for it :)
3) Don't be afraid of going overboard with "cool" ideas
Goals:1) [Einherjar]: Weaken sets raw power overall and make it feel more unique, should no longer be best in every slot for most classes but a still 2/3rd best or competitive. Not a Stat Stick
2) [Necromancer]: Weaken Set, Remove pure stat scaling, Make unique reasons to pick a build, remove auto skills. Class will be buffed after this is adjusted. Not a Stat Stick 3) [Other]: Anything cool that fits the theme of any classes who can wear it
Einherjar Set Prizes:
1) 5000 Cash Points + Will receive a full set crafted by the blacksmith of their choice 2) 2500 Cash Points + Will receive a half set crafted by the blacksmith of their choice 3) 1000 Cash Points + Will receive a 1 item crafted by the blacksmith of their choice
Necromancer Sets Prizes:
1) 5000 Cash Points + Will receive a full set crafted by the blacksmith of their choice or slotted 2) 2500 Cash Points + Will receive a half set crafted by the blacksmith of their choice or slotted 3) 1000 Cash Points + Will receive a 1 item crafted by the blacksmith of their choice or slotted
1) 100~500 Event Tickets for any other items that make it into game
Today we start the testing of AMP instead of ASPD the formulas have changed.
Note we added a config to revert mid patch if needed so if things are too strong or weak they can be reverted quickly and painlessly.
During December players can do daily quests to collect snowflakes which can be turned in for a variety of headgear, 18 in total, many with recolor options at the recolorist npc.
There are also an addition 5 Headgear quests which are seperate from the event which can be quested. For December we have Santa Puppy Hat, Hollyring and Snowflakering. Then lasting till end of January we have the Snowcap and lasting till February is the Icewing quest.
Additionally Starting December 25th and lasting till the new years the server will have weekend exp rates.
Daconier rework is now in 2nd stages of development, class is playable with limited skills available to test out the new dragon summons.